Find your creative inspiration for jewelry making!
If you’ve been feeling creatively blocked or want to amp up your creativity, Rediscover Your Creativity & Make Jewelry will help you find your creativity again and make unique, creative jewelry pieces with creativity boosters, jewelry skills lessons and jewelry projects!
Rediscover Your Creativity through Making Jewelry is 6 week eCourse, held online with video instruction and PDF eBooks.
- Get 1 lesson per week starting with an introductory lesson on March 5th
- When the course is over, you'll have access to the course lessons to return to again and again!
It’s perfect for people who want to learn to make jewelry or for people who already make jewelry but want to be more creative.
* I know what it’s like to not feel creative. I know what it’s like to feel like I’m just making the same jewelry as everyone else and not feel like I’m expressing myself. And I know how to fix it.
* I know it’s hard when you want to express your creativity, but you’re feeling blocked. And I have lots of ideas to boost your creativity and hints and tips for creativity even when you’re feeling blocked or stuck.
* I know that you need your sanity restoring jewelry making time.
* I know that there are so many options for jewelry making and it can be difficult to know what to make. And I can help you come up with lots of ideas for your own creative designs!
* I also know that taking an eCourse can really inspire your creativity!
How this course can help you:
- You get creativity activities. (I call them creativity boosters.) When you express yourself creatively, you can feel more relaxed and more yourself.
- This course will have you feeling so creative you’ll have ideas for your own projects — you’ll no longer wonder which jewelry tutorial to do because you have your own ideas!
- You get jewelry making skills lessons that teach you the technical skills for making jewelry.
- And jewelry projects to learn a variety of skills and be able to complete full projects with my instructions. (21 of them!)
- Once you have the skills, you can really start to be creative and express yourself.
- feel more creative,
- learn specific jewelry skills such as wire wrapping, stringing, making shapes with wire and many other skills,
- use your intuition to choose beads,
- alter game pieces.
- You get 21 full jewelry making projects and tons more jewelry making skills lessons.
- Plus you get my support and guidance.
You’ll come up with lots of your own ideas for jewelry pieces because you’ll be feeling more creative.
If you don’t understand something during the course, you can leave a comment in the classroom or send me an email. I will try to explain it until you understand. (I have even made special videos for my students if need be!)
After taking the eCourse you’ll have confidence in your creativity and jewelry making skills and be able to freely express yourself. Plus you get a confidence boost every time you complete a project.
In this eCourse you’ll learn:
- Techniques for discovering, rediscovering or boosting your creativity;
- Specific jewelry techniques and skills; and
- How to make some great, unique jewelry.
- Hints and Tips along the way for collecting your creative ideas and even more inspiration.
In addition to the creativity activities you will get jewelry making lessons and jewelry projects including:
- Several nature inspired jewelry projects;
- Unique bead stringing projects;
- Wire shaping and wire wrapping;
- Scrabble Tile and other game piece pendants;
- Intuitive necklace.
- Many, many more!
Plus my extra tips for capturing and saving your creative ideas throughout the eCourse.
And you’ll learn a variety of jewelry making skills as well!
The jewelry making projects are designed to go along with the creativity boosters so you are feeling much more creative when you start working on your jewelry project.
- You get 21 full jewelry making tutorials from me – step-by-step with videos + eBooks with photos that you can download and print. (Plus a full eBook of the entire course you can download and save. ($340.00++ value.)
- You get numerous step-by-step jewelry making lessons also via video and eBooks. ($200.00 + value)
- You get 6 creativity boosting exercises with videos and worksheets. ($100.00 + value)
- Plus unlimited access to me via email. You will learn what you want and I will help you until you do. Priceless
Total Value = more than $640.00 + Plus extra tips and tricks.
And hey, this is a lot cheaper than therapy!!
What value can you put on having never ending creative ideas and ways to express yourself?
The details of Rediscover Your Creativity & Make Jewelry eCourse:
- Class begins on Monday, March 5, 2018 with the Introduction.
- Each week you'll receive an email from me to let you know that week's lesson is ready.
- At the end of the course, you'll continue to retain access to the full course so you can return to it again and again.
- Weekly Lessons 1 - 5 have a creativity booster, jewelry making lessons and at least 2 jewelry projects (and usually more. There's a total of 21 jewelry making projects in this course!) The final week, Week 6 is a little different and is created so you can cement everything you learned in this course.
Why learn from me? Why this eCourse?
* I respond quickly to questions and I try to make everything fun. You can get a taste of what I’m like from my free videos on my website (KimberlieKohler.com)
* My students love my friendly approachable nature. I am told I make complex things seem simple and easy to do. I show you in real time how to make the projects plus you get eBooks to download/print to take to your work table.
* There are other jewelry tutorials out there. You can try to find stuff about creativity and getting unblocked. But you won’t find creativity and jewelry together in this way.
* If you’ve seen other people’s jewelry tutorials and mine, you know mine are clear both with clear photos and clear written instructions. I have videos to show you as well as step-by-step photo instructions in PDF eBooks.
What Rediscover Your Creativity & Make Jewelry past students have to say:
"This was a great class - empowering for the beginner/intermediate jewelry maker. Even if you don't do all the projects, you will learn/review a lot of techniques and be inspired to created. I recommend this class." ~ Joanne
"This course delivered so much more than I expected. I learned many new practical and fun ways to get inspired which has made making jewelry so much more a part of my daily life. I got some much needed practice in areas I'd been stuck in but skipping over on my own and I created some pieces of jewelry that I was really proud of and didn't know I had in me. Kim was a great support and it was so nice to share the passion with someone so experienced. I'm really sad it's over." ~Jude
"I find that Kim has a very thorough way of teaching class. I find her tutorials helpful. I really find that the creativity prompts give you a different thought process to individual pieces!" ~ Valerie
"You gave me the confidence I needed & taught me about myself." ~ Kathy
I'm Kimberlie Kohler. (You can call me Kim.) I teach jewelry making and creativity.
My specialty is wire wrapping and making jewelry less complicated with very clear, step-by-step photos or videos. I love sharing creativity tips and giving inspiration for creativity. Even if you haven't expressed yourself creatively since you were young, it's still in you.
I have been a jewelry designer for years, selling mostly eco-friendly and funky jewelry. I've sold my jewelry all across Pennsylvania at craft shows, stores and in my own retail space in downtown Lancaster, PA. I've also sold my jewelry all over the world via my online shop.
I've been making jewelry since I was a child and professionally making and selling jewelry since 2005.
I have been teaching jewelry making online since 2012 and have run eCourses and eWorkshops online.
My biggest inspiration is nature, but I find inspiration everywhere. I'm interested in innovative (as well as easy) ways to make jewelry; not just the regular, traditional ways. I also don't think you have to spend a fortune to express yourself with jewelry making.
Frequently Asked Questions
This course begins on March 5, 2018!
It's not always available, so sign up while you still can!
Remember, here’s what’s included:
- At least 3 Weekly videos/PDFs/activities for 6 weeks. (Some weeks more than that!!) (Plus you can access the lessons anytime if you get behind.)
- Each week will have a creativity boosting activity which include activities that have worked for me and others! This may include things like talking a walk in nature (don’t worry if you’re not mobile, I have other ideas for you!) or doing other creative artistic ventures that are not jewelry (doodling, writing, etc.)
- Each week get jewelry skills lessons/tutorials via video and PDF.
- Each week will include at least 2 jewelry making projects for you to complete. Actually, there are a total of 21 projects in this eCourse.
- You can show off your creativity when you wear your jewelry, plus you’ll have a reminder of that creativity prompt.
- Helpful tips and hints - bonus mini lessons - for creativity throughout the class.
Don’t forget the creativity you will rediscover and all the jewelry you'll be inspired to design!
Get started now!
P.S. I know these techniques work because they're techniques I use all the time and prior students have used them successfully as well!
- If you've been feeling less than inspired, this is the course for you.
- If you want to amp up the creativity of your jewelry designs, this is the course for you.
- If you want to learn new jewelry techniques and skills, this is the course for you.
- If you want to try out some jewelry jewelry projects, this is the course for you.
Enroll now and I'll see you on March 5th!