Knotted Link Chain Workshop
Learn how to make this fun, unique chain!
Learn how to use wire wrapping techniques to make your own chain!
This Knotted Link Chain is so fun and whimsical and the chain moves around and is interactive. Once it's around your neck it lays flat.
Learn this fun technique to make a unique chain! You can then make the chain any length you like to make necklaces, bracelets or anklets.
This workshop is like going to a jewelry making workshop in person, but better!
You get a bird’s eye view of what I’m doing. You can take it any time you like and in the comfort of your own home (and in your jammies if you want!) You can watch it over and over again as many times as you like.
You also get a helpful PDF eBook with step-by-step instructions as well! You can download PDF to save, if you like, or just come back here anytime to view. You have lifetime access!
Think about the satisfaction you’ll get from taking some wire and tools and making a whimsical, unique bracelet or necklace!
This chain looks impressive, but it’s not so hard to make. My customers tell me all the time that I make things seem so simple with my step-by-step, real time instructions.
About this workshop:
- You can take it in your own time and watch it as many times as you like.
- You get a video that show close up of my hands making the chain as well as my voice giving instructions and helpful hints along the way.
- You get a PDF with step-by-step photo and written instructions.
- You can ask any questions you may have or if you need additional instruction on the chain in the classroom or via email.
- At the end of the workshop you’ll be able to make this chain with ease and be able to make all the necklaces and bracelets you want with this fun technique!
- You get to express yourself and your creativity and gain confidence in your artistic and wire jewelry abilities.
- You’ll have an awesome chain you made yourself and you can use the techniques you learned again and again in different ways for different pieces of jewelry.
Skill Level Needed:
You can be successful in this workshop if you've had a little bit of an introduction to wire wrapping (like my Intro to Wire Wrapping Workshop).
Even if you are a true beginner, I give detailed instructions and I'm always here if you have any questions.
Tools and materials you'll need:
- 20 gauge half-hard round wire *
- 2 jump rings
- Lobster clasp
- Wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Chain nose pliers
- Bent nose pliers
- Sharpie marker
- Optional: Crimp tool
*Wire: You may use any metal you prefer. I suggest 20 gauge because it’s thick enough to be sturdy, but still able to be bent relatively easily.
You can experiment with other gauges if you like, of course.
I highly recommend using a less expensive wire (not silver) while you’re learning and practicing.
I'm Kimberlie Kohler. (You can call me Kim.) I teach jewelry making and creativity.
My specialty is wire wrapping and making jewelry less complicated with very clear, step-by-step photos or videos. I love sharing creativity tips and giving inspiration for creativity. Even if you haven't expressed yourself creatively since you were young, it's still in you.
I have been a jewelry designer for years, selling mostly eco-friendly and funky jewelry. I've sold my jewelry all across Pennsylvania at craft shows, stores and in my own retail space in downtown Lancaster, PA. I've also sold my jewelry all over the world via my online shop.
I've been making jewelry since I was a child and professionally making and selling jewelry since 2005.
I have been teaching jewelry making online since 2012 and have run eCourses and eWorkshops online.
My biggest inspiration is nature, but I find inspiration everywhere. I'm interested in innovative (as well as easy) ways to make jewelry; not just the regular, traditional ways. I also don't think you have to spend a fortune to express yourself with jewelry making.
Frequently Asked Questions
This fun chain is just a click away! Enroll now and get started immediately!