Inspired eCourse will:
- Boost your creativity and give you endless amounts of inspiration. Not just in the eCourse itself, but these are skills you can put in your "toolbox" for a lifetime!
- Help you feel more creative.
- Help you build your confidence in expressing your creativity.
- Help you feel more fulfilled.
- Help you express yourself in both your art journal and with the jewelry you ultimately create.
- Plus you’ll have an art journal of inspiration and jewelry pieces to express yourself!
Have you ever found yourself lacking inspiration for your jewelry pieces? (I know I have!)
Having another form of creativity (art journaling) can help you feel more inspired and creative overall. But not just that, we’ll be taking inspiration directly from our art journal pages to create our jewelry pages.
I’ll give you prompts and activities for your art journal. Your art journal will become an endless source of creative inspiration for your jewelry making.
Then I’ll show you exactly how to take your art journal page, pull out all the inspiration and translate it into a piece of jewelry.
You’ll have examples from me of art journal pages and how to get from one step to the next and I’ll even share a jewelry tutorial each week to give you even more inspiration.
What if you’ve never done an art journal before?
Don’t worry, it doesn’t have to be complicated.
You can simply make lists if that’s what your comfortable with. And I’ll encourage you along the way to add in more. You don’t need any special skills or artist abilities. You’re expressing yourself and no one else even needs to see your pages.
Plus, you’ll get an introduction into art journaling that is straightforward. You can choose how you want to express yourself on your pages. You can use words, drawing, doodles, collage, painting, crayons, anything at all! I’m going to show you all kinds of ideas in the introduction and throughout the eCourse I'll share examples.
Results you’ll get from Inspired eCourse:
- The beginning of an art journal that will be your companion for a lifetime!
- At least 4 pieces of inspired, meaningful jewelry that you've made yourself.
- You’ll have endless ideas and know how to get more if you feel creatively blocked in the future.
- You’ll feel more creative.
- A sense of fulfillment and purpose.
Exactly what you get in this eCourse:
- An in depth introduction into art journaling that is super helpful for beginners, plus great ideas for you even if you are more advanced in art journaling.
- Weekly lessons that include: an art journal prompt, a creativity boosting activity, taking inspiration from your art journal page and how to translate that into a piece of jewelry that you design yourself plus a jewelry tutorial to give you further inspiration.
- This course is set up in weeks, but you take it at your own pace and in your own time, so you can go more quickly or slowly as you need to.
- Bonus prompts to help inspire you further.
- My friendly videos helping you. It’s like I’m there with you.
- Clear, detailed instructions on the jewelry tutorials.
- Lots of ideas and examples.
- PDFs of everything.
- Lifetime access
- Access to me for any questions or if you get stuck along the way.
My students tell me again and again how clear and simple my tutorials are to use. In video, I make sure that you have all the information that you need to be successful. The videos are shot so you can clearly see what I’m doing. It’s my viewpoint looking at my hands from my point of view – even better than learning in person because there’s no other way for you to have that vantage point.
My PDFs contain clear, close up shots of every step along with clearly written instructions. I do not assume you know something and leave it out like other tutorial writers do. I assume this is your first time for every technique I teach. (If you know the technique, you can skip to parts you don’t know or you may get a new perspective on the technique.)
I’ve been told I make complex things seem simple. That’s because I break everything down into precise, small steps. If you take your time and are patient, I believe you can do everything one step at a time.
I’m friendly and approachable. If you have questions along the way, I would love to answer them. That’s what I’m here for. If I can’t help via email, I’ve been known to make special videos. And if you have the question, chances are that others might as well, so I truly do encourage questions.
I’ve also been called inspiring. This class is all about inspiration. I want you to feel inspired.
This is a different sort of class for me. I’m known for my jewelry tutorials. People ask me all the time where do I get my inspiration and creativity. I created Rediscover Your Creativity & Make Jewelry eCourse as an answer for that and it’s been very popular. (Rediscover Your Creativity is only available at certain times during the year.)
This is sort of the follow up to that class, but it’s also quite different and it stands alone. I am sharing a jewelry tutorial each week, but this class is more about finding your own inspiration and designing and creating your own unique jewelry pieces.
Ready to be inspired? Sign up now!
I'm Kimberlie Kohler. (You can call me Kim.) I teach jewelry making and creativity.
My specialty is wire wrapping and making jewelry less complicated with very clear, step-by-step photos or videos. I love sharing creativity tips and giving inspiration for creativity. Even if you haven't expressed yourself creatively since you were young, it's still in you.
I have been a jewelry designer for years, selling mostly eco-friendly and funky jewelry. I've sold my jewelry all across Pennsylvania at craft shows, stores and in my own retail space in downtown Lancaster, PA. I've also sold my jewelry all over the world via my online shop.
I've been making jewelry since I was a child and professionally making and selling jewelry since 2005.
I have been teaching jewelry making online since 2012 and have run eCourses and eWorkshops online.
My biggest inspiration is nature, but I find inspiration everywhere. I'm interested in innovative (as well as easy) ways to make jewelry; not just the regular, traditional ways. I also don't think you have to spend a fortune to express yourself with jewelry making.